The Betchworth Barkery Services
I offer three main services which are as follows
- Your dog will be bathed, using high quality natural shampoos and conditioner if required.
- Blow dry.
- Styling – this will either involve clippers, hand stripping or removal of dead undercoat with appropriate grooming tools. This will be totally dependent on the type of hair your dog has.
- Nail clipping.
- Sanitary area trim.
- Tidy up of face and paws and tail.
- Ear cleansing and plucking (only if required).
- Spritz of cologne.
- Your dog will be bathed twice and conditioner used if required.
- Your dog will receive a blow dry and brush out.
- Nails will be clipped and pads checked.
- Sanitary trim around the bottom and delicate areas.
- Ears cleansed and plucked (only if required)
- A spritz of cologne.
- Full wash.
- Blow dry.
- Nails checked and clipped if needed.
I also offer a Puppy Pit Stop service for pups under 6 months where you can leave your pup with me for an hour to get used to myself, the studio and noises that go with it. Then on the next visit I will carry out a gentle wash, blow dry and nail trim.
If you have a puppy whose coat is going to require regular maintenance over the years it is advisable to get them used to a positive grooming experience as early as possible.
This is particularly relevant if you have a dog with long hair (Yorkie, Maltese) or if you have a cross breed such as a Cockerpoo, Cavapoo, Cavachon, Labradoodle. A dog whose coat is regularly groomed will help to keep them in tip top condition, happy and healthy.
Prices for puppy grooms are from £20.
Please use the sliders below to see my before and after pictures
The benefits of having your dog groomed on a regular basis
Book your dog a groom with Emma today!
I am always happy to answer any questions, and don’t forget – 15% discount off your first groom!